Student are entitled to a discount on
You are entitled to student benefits if
- you have a personal Tampere Travelcard: Finnish social security number is required!
- your home municipality is Kangasala, Lempäälä, Nokia, Orivesi, Pirkkala, Tampere, Vesilahti or Ylöjärvi. Please note, that the secondary address does not entitle you to a discount.
- you are aged 25 years or older, i.e. a member of the adult age group. Under 25-year-old students can buy youth tickets.
- you are aged 30 years or older, and have been granted student financial aid by Kela
- you are a full-time student in a senior secondary school, a vocation education institution, a university or a another tertiary education institution.
- your studies lead to a vocation or a degree, and the duration of your academic year is at least 8 months.
You must update your discount status on your Travelcard at Customer Service every academic year. To do so, you need a valid ID (with finnish social security number) and a valid
- student card granted by a student association
- or Tampere Regional Transport student certificate completed by an education institution, and,
- if you are aged 30 or older, an affirmative student financial aid decision by Kela.