The Travelcard selected is shaded out.
The ticket information for each Travelcard is shown in the list of Travelcards. A yellow key is displayed next to the card number of a Travelcard retrieved from the customer register using strong authentication. The information displayed for the active Travelcard includes the ticket information as well as basic information such as the user category, municipality of residence entered on the card, age group and the remaining warranty period, provided that the card has been retrieved from the customer register using strong authentication. Current tickets as well as purchased tickets pending loading or use will always be displayed. Deleted or closed Travelcards are showns with a grey background.
To remove a Travelcard from the Nella Nettilataus online account, click ‘Remove Card’. NOTE! The Travelcard will be removed only from the Nella Nettilataus account. It will not be removed entirely from the Tampere Regional Transport card register, for example.
To prevent a card that has been retrieved from the register using strong authentication from being added to other Nella user accounts, check the box for ‘Prevent this card from being added to other user accounts’.
1. The card’s current value or period product
2. Online purchases pending loading
3. Travelcard retrieved from the register using strong authentication
- The usage history is only available for Travelcards retrieved from the register using strong authentication.
- The usage history of the active Travelcard is displayed in the Usage tab.
- The usage history displays events with dates and times in chronological order.
- You can change the start and end date of the period being displayed. You can search a specified period of time within the past seven months. The information can also be printed. For more detailed information (e.g. time and VAT) click on the printer icon.
- The loading history is only available for Travelcards retrieved from the register using strong authentication.
- You can search your loading history for a specified period of time within the past seven months. For more detailed information on your loading history (e.g. time and VAT) click on the printer icon.
- Ticket purchases made on the online top-up service are indicated for the date on which the ticket has been loaded on the Travelcard.
- To review online purchases made using your Nella Nettilataus username, go to the Purchases section under the Profile tab.