When you take others into account when travelling, everyone will have a pleasant journey!
- Arrive to the bus stop early.
- When wishing to get on a bus, signal the bus driver by waving your hand.
- Have coins and small bills available when buying a single ticket. The bus drivers do not carry large cash amounts with them, and they are not obliged to take bills over 20 € as payment.
- Give room for others.
- Place your bag on to your lap or on the floor – the seat next to you is for other passengers.
- Take care for our common property – note the bus driver of any vandalism in the bus.
- Eat before or after the bus ride, not in the bus.
- When travelling with a baby carriage, use the baby carriage button.
- When wishing to get off the bus, do not signal the driver too late.
- Let children get off the bus before you.
- Do not cross the road before the bus has safely left the bus stop.